Ingredients for Meatballs
- 3 lbs of deer meat
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Ingredients for Sauce
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup of Ghost Pepper Honey
- 1 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkling of black pepper
Directions for Meatballs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Step 2
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.Step 3
Use mixture to make 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.Step 4
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Directions for Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
Remove cover and simmer until thickened (about 20 minutes).
Combine with meatballs and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by a Geddes Farms employee.