- 2/3 cup sriracha, or similar hot chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- A drop of liquid smoke
- Salt to taste
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Let cook until liquid begins bubbling at the sides of the pot, then remove from heat. Toss with hot wings.
Recipe submitted by a Geddes Farms customer.